Bachelors, Bryant University,
Magna Cum Laude
Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
Law Degree, BU School of Law
Suffolk County Student District Attorney
I’ve spent the last 20 years helping individuals and businesses through the litigation process; getting them what they are owed or defending them from claims. During those 20 years I’ve handled law suits in many different legal areas, including:
- Breaches of Contract
- Employee Disputes
- Will Contests
- Real Estate Disputes
- Assault and Battery Claims
- Abuse of Process
- Malicious Prosecution
- Sexual Harassment
- and more…
I have represented and continue to represent businesses of every size, from Mom and Pop shops, to multi-million dollar corporations. I have helped companies to avoid litigation, to build successful business practices, and to comply with federal, state and local regulations in the following ways:
- Created foundational documents for virtually every type of business entity in MA, including partnership agreements, limited liability partnerships, corporations, and limited liability corporations.
- Resolved employee disputes of all types including wage disagreements, post-employment wage disputes, sexual harassment, non-compete clause disputes, intellectual property disputes, etc..
- Written employee handbooks, established sexual harassment procedures, written and negotiated employment contracts.
- Handled leasing disputes, negotiated and written leases, negotiated and closed commercial real estate deals, etc..
- Drafted sale of business assets agreements and helped to negotiate the same, drafted corporate forms for yearly reporting and documentation needs.
- Dealt with vendor issues and have drafted vendor contracts.
I have represented many different companies in the trades, both union and non-union, contractors and subcontractors. I have assisted them in virtually every area of their business including:
- Dealing with employees/subcontractors;
- Writing, negotiating, and resolving issues with Job contracts;
- Resolving contract disputes between contractors, subcontractors, owners, and banks;
- Handling corporate reporting issues;
- Prosecuting and defendeding breach of contract and mechanic’s-lien cases;
- Dealing with licensing and permitting issues;
- Dealing with Zoning issues.
- Represented professionals and tradesman in licensing disputes in front of various state licensing Boards including the Board of Registration in Dentistry, Elevator Mechanic’s Licensing Board, etc..
- Represented businesses in front of State Regulatory Boards dealing with construction/permitting/code issues.
- Successfully helped a union company get recognized as a Woman Owned Business in front of SOMBA after their application was denied.
- Appealed board decisions to the Superior Court.
I’ve handled just about every type of criminal case you can think of including:
- Drunk Driving Offenses (Never lost after trial)
- Other Motor Vehicle Offenses
- Drug Cases (Possession and Distribution/Trafficking)
- Assaults including, Domestic Assaults
- Breaking & Entering
- Sexual Assaults, including Rape
I’ve handled cases in district and superior courthouses throughout Eastern Massachusetts. I’ve tried hundreds of Motions to Suppress and Motions to Dismiss, winning many.